Monday, May 5, 2014

Distractions!!!

Distractions can really interfere with work, but sometimes they are a much needed break.  This weekend I had a wonderful distraction!  Four bunnies!  My friend rescued them from an abandoned nest and a cat.  There were originally five bunnies, but the cat got one of them.  I have raised 2 squirrels, 2 bunnies, countless amounts of birds, turtles, and mice.  I love rescuing small mammals.  Squirrels are my favorite so far, but these cottontails are so stinkin' cute!
This one is Bugsy.  They are about the size of a mouse; they are the smallest bunnies I've ever seen.  Based on their fur, eyes, and ears, I believe they are about 9 days old.  These bitty bunnies require feeding every 3 to 4 hours so I have been pretty busy.

Market is fast approaching and I still have a ton to do.  But who can be stressed out when they are holding one of these bitties? I will post pics of some of the furniture going in my booth tomorrow.  I will have to hand the bitties over to Nina (my mom and partner in crime) so that I can get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment