Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines did not go quite as I expected.  Ended up sick and in bed.  But here is what I had planned to post...

This make-over was really fun!  I used Graphite from Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint line.  Then I used Metallic Gold from Martha Stuart's line of paint.  I was pleased with both of the products.  I couldn't find knobs that I liked for the dresser and I finally came up with the idea just to paint them! It worked perfectly.  The gold is a soft gold and really compliments the dark shades of the Graphite. And I love the geometric shapes of the details- it reminds me of the bold patterns that I see in so many fabrics. If you are interested in this beauty, let me know-she is for sale.  She would work perfectly in so many settings: a formal dining room as a buffet, a living room, a sophisticated teen's room, or maybe even YOUR bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment