Monday, March 31, 2014


This week we'll be looking at all the treasures you can find in thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets.
I love running across a great deal.  In fact, I frequent thrift stores so often, I know which ones I like for furniture, which ones I like for books, which one I like for glass ware and so on.  My poor family has to put up with me running in to check for anything new that I haven't seen.  And that is another part of the appeal, there is no telling what you'll find because they are always putting newly arrived treasures out on the floor!

You might be surprised at what you can find!
I absolutely LOVE this bunny!  It is actually a soup bowl and has a place for the serving spoon to rest between the bowl and the lid.  I paid $5.00 for it.  Some people might look at the scratches and complain, but I think it gives the piece more character. 
I will be going through my treasures this week to show you all kinds of possibilities!
Many of the pieces I will be showing will be for sale at my market booth on May 10th.  Be sure to check back often or follow me so you can be the first to see what I will be selling.  If you see something you like, contact me and I can put it aside for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment